What happened at the urgency ?
– The doctor checked my ear
– She asked me questions about when my symptoms were first noticed
– They asked me if I had any preceding illness or trauma.
– They also checked if I’m noticing any other problems such as paralysis in other parts of my body.
– They also asked me to do physical and neurological exam to check facial nerve function and to be sure that it doesn’t came from the brain (e.g. stroke), which was not the case
– Since I was hearing sounds louder than usual, they sent me to then sent me to an audiometer test to be sure that my hearing is not affected, fortunately it wasn’t.
– In order to prepare the medication, they took blood from me for analysis.